The MCA Group counts nowadays with a presence in more than 14 geographic markets and with 26 business participations, stated as a reference of quality and confidence in the 10 sectors of activity in which we intervene.
The MCA Group has a consolidated activity in the engineering, construction, integrated and specialised infrastructures sectors in Europe and Lusophone Africa, and is starting businesses in Anglophone Africa, Francophone Africa and Latin America.
Throughout the last decade of our activity, the MCA Group has executed projects and services with an overall value of 1,435,807 thousand USD, which are a sign of competence, quality and innovation present in Europe and Africa, with projects in backlog in the amount of USD 1,167,260 thousand and projects in Pipeline valued at approximately USD 1,951,000.
The MCA Group is a worldwide reference with the credit and prestige of nearly two decades of quality achievements that have generated the confidence of clients in several continents, proving the statement of internationalisation that is decisive for the growth of the business project.
* Data October 2018
Modelo de Governance do Grupo
Modelos de Negócio
Documentos de Compliance
1. We are accustomed to complex and integrated challenges in both Europe and Africa;
2. In all markets where we are present we implement the engineering planning, management and control procedures, certified and in accordance with the requirements of ISO International Standards.
3. We are a flexible organization that allows us to speed up decision-making while always maintaining 3 levels of security.
4. We are proud to strictly meet the deadlines set by our customers.
5. We have an experienced multidisciplinary team in key fields of engineering and design.
6. We bet on the training of local professionals, integrating them into the central structure of the Group, as witnessed in Angola and other countries.
7. We are familiar with working in very difficult conditions, responsibly mitigating logistical risks, according to major operations carried out in some cities in Africa and have experience to do consortia with different companies of different cultures.
8. We invest in the development of local partnerships, promoting employment and always assuming ourselves as a local company
9. We embrace opportunities to invest in the countries in which we operate.